The Rotational Linear Scanning System (RoLSS) by Lumetrics presents a radical change in how medical balloons, tubing, and other components are measured. It is the next generation of inspection equipment dedicated to hard to measure products where precise and repeatable measurements are required. RoLSS takes the guess work out of testing simple or complex balloon designs by allowing measurements under any internal pressure and at any location. Whether it's scanning the length of the balloon, mapping thickness of the whole body or measuring cone thickness, RoLSS provides the tools to improve the design and functionality of your products. When you can easily characterize a complete balloon, modifications to designs and manufacturing processes can be quantified, product safety is ensured, and productivity is enhanced.
|2 probe configuration for body and cone||Balloon ready for measurement|
- Lumetrics balloon measurement setting probe for cone angle
- Lumetrics measurement loading balloon
- Building a medical balloon recipe
- Non-contact measurement with rapid data collection provides quick and "as-detailed-as-you-choose" sample characterization
- Rotational and 2 axis linear drives allow complete measurement coverage.
- Optional 2nd Probe can even include angled and odd-shaped features in your analysis
- Robust integrated software provides "recipe-based" 3 axis motion, data collection and data display control for ease of operation
- Highly flexible system facilitates multiple measurements of various sizes and shapes. ID, OD and wall thickness of balloons, tubing, stents or any cylindrical device
- Custom configurations available to handle odd and non-symmetrical shapes
- Balloon system includes air collets for holding sample and adjustable inflation pressure for more detailed analysis