- Lumetrics, Inc. Announces shipment of the new OptiGauge II
Today Lumetrics announced the first shipment of its new OptiGauge II platform with PC independence and lower economical pricing.
- Lumetrics, Inc. White Paper Featured in December 2014 Issue of Medical Design Briefs- Click to Read More.
- Lumetrics®, Inc. Presents research on critical measurements of film layers in cell phones and tablets, and the inconsistency among brands.
Dr. Filipp Ignatovich, Chief Technology Officer, at Rochester-based Lumetrics Inc, presents latest findings on cell phone construction variability to the plastics industry at the 2014 AIMCAL – The Association of International Metallizers, Coaters and Laminators conference. To view the paper, please click here.
- Lumetrics® ships most advanced Intraocular lens inspection system -
ROCHESTER, N.Y., May, 2014 – After the incorporation of AMO products into its portfolio of thickness measurement solutions, Lumetrics®, Inc. begins the rollout of its latest IOL measurement system to a major U.S. IOL manufacturer.
- Lumetrics® announces new western states sales rep
ROCHESTER, N.Y., March 2014 – The leading manufacturer of non‐contact measurement solutions, Lumetrics®, announced that Skiba Inc of Evergreen, Colorado will start selling and supporting Lumetrics’ OptiGauge® thickness measurement system and other measurement solutions in the mountain states region.
- Lumetrics® Story on High Tech Rochester Website
- Lumetrics® CEO Featured in the Rochester Business Journal
- Lumetrics®, Inc. Presents Research on spherical aberration standards to Optics Community
ROCHESTER, N.Y., December 4, 2013 – David Compertore, scientist at Rochester‐based Lumetrics Inc, presents latest findings on spherical aberration standards to the optics community at the 2013 OptiFab conference.
- Lumetrics®, Inc. Research selected for presentation at 2013 OptiFab Conference
ROCHESTER, N.Y., November 4, 2013 – The leading manufacturer of non‐contact measurement solutions, Lumetrics®, Inc. was selected to present at the prominent 2013 OptiFab conference and exhibition.
- Lumetrics®, Inc. Begins Rollout of Twelve Systems to Major Korean Manufacturer
ROCHESTER, N.Y., August 6, 2013 – With more than a decade of experience in the field of thickness measurement, Lumetrics®, Inc. begins a factory wide rollout to a major Korean manufacturer in the cell phone market.
- Small business is big in Rochester - Focus has shifted locally to spinoff firms
ROCHESTER DEMOCRAT & CHRONICLE, March 29, 2013
- Lumetrics® Expands Optical Capabilities
ROCHESTER, N.Y., March 29, 2013 – Lumetrics®, Inc., a leading manufacturer of measurement technology has developed a new line of beam expanders and reducers to greatly enhance the capabilities of its portfolio of Shack-Hartmann Complete Light Analysis System (CLAS-2D) wavefront aberrometers. With their extensive optical design capabilities, Lumetrics is able to design and build any configuration that a customer may require.
- Kodak Legacy: Lumetrics® Makes Its Mark
ROCHESTERHOMEPAGE.NET, January 10, 2013
- Lumetrics®, Inc. Begins Shipments on New Wavefront Systems
ROCHESTER, N.Y., December 13, 2012 - Lumetrics®, Inc., a leading manufacturer of measurement technology began shipment of the first four of its CLAS wavefront aberrometer products. Lumetrics® acquired this patented technology from Abbott in June of 2012. These products formerly had been sold under the WaveFront Sciences name.
- Lumetrics receives federal grants (October 9, 2012)
Grant will fund cutting-edge research and development of hand-held eye scanner
WASHINGTON – Congresswoman Louise Slaughter (NY-28) will visit Rochester-based medical technology firm Lumetrics® today to announce a $973,000 research and development grant from the National Institutes of Health – National Eye Institute.
Read Full Press Release.
Lumetrics® receives grant to help detect eye disease - Rochester Democrat & Chronicle
Local Company Developing Camera That Will Reduce Vision Loss - YNN
Company aims to revolutionize global standards for eye care - Innovation Trail
UR, Lumetrics® receive federal grants - Rochester Business Journal
- Sizing up OptiGauge
Lumetrics® featured: "Steve Heveron-Smith and his team at Lumetrics® developed OptiGauge, a device that can measure anything, from hot dog packaging and contact lenses to angioplasty balloons and stents..."
ROCHESTER DEMOCRAT & CHRONICLE, September 17, 2012
- Lumetrics® Completes Acquisition of WaveFront Sciences Products – Extends Metrology Leadership in Lenses/Lasers – Shipping First Systems
Rochester, New York, August 22, 2012 – Lumetrics® Inc. announced today that it has completed the acquisition of key assets of the former WaveFront Sciences Company from Abbott.
- Lumetrics, Inc. Partners with Concept Machine Tool, Inc. to Bring Products and Services to Mid-West Markets
Rochester, New York, August 3, 2012 – Lumetrics® Inc. is pleased to announce that they have signed on Concept Machine Tool, Inc., as their sales representative.
- Lumetrics® acquires WaveFront Sciences products – extends metrology leadership in lenses - opens new markets with laser measurement
ROCHESTER, N.Y., July 10, 2012 – Lumetrics Inc. announced today that it is acquiring key assets of the former WaveFront Sciences Company from Abbott. This business transaction will allow Lumetrics® to expand its repertoire of services and grow its business substantially.
- Optical measurement speeds balloon implant production
PLASTICS TODAY, January 26, 2012 - Direct Flow Medical (Santa Rosa, CA) is now using an OptiGauge.
- Lumetrics® Begins Shipment on New LumetriScan™ Measurement Systems
ROCHESTER, N.Y., October 13, 2011- Lumetrics®, a leading manufacturer of measurement technology began shipment of its latest innovation, the LumetriScan™.
- Lumetrics® - Major Food Producer Installs Additional OptiGauge™ Systems
ROCHESTER, N.Y., October 1, 2011- Lumetrics®, a leading manufacturer of measurement technology installed the OptiGauge™ online thickness measurement system, its third with one of the largest food packagers in the US.
- Lumetrics®, Inc. Trademark PDF (June 28, 2011)
- Lumetrics®, Inc. to expand, with move to new facilities, Rochester, New York (April 7, 2011)
- Lumetrics® sees potential for growth in product - Henrietta company gets approval for technology for the eye,
Rochester Business Journal, Rochester, New York (March 18, 2011)
- Lumetrics®, Inc. Axial Length Patent Approved, Will Advance Patient Care in Ocular Health,
Rochester, New York (February 18, 2011)
- Lumetrics, Inc. Selected for Prestigious Innovation Briefs Presentation at MD&M West 2011 Trade Show,
Rochester, New York (January 28, 2011)
- Lumetrics® Assists Ace Industries with online file thickness measurement, Rochester, New York (November 4, 2010)
- Lumetrics® to Showcase Phase I Development of its Fundus Camera at Upcoming Optical Society of America Frontiers in Optics Tradeshow, Rochester, New York (October 14, 2010)
- Lumetrics® creates customized system to reduce cost, improve quality, Rochester, New York (June 24, 2010)
- Congressman Eric Massa announces $651,605 National Science Foundation Awards for 29th Congressional District
Henrietta, New York's Rochester Institute of Technology and Lumetrics®, Inc. will receive funds to advance scientific research. (July, 29 2009)
View SBIR Award - "SBIR Phase II: Fiber-optic System for Fast Non-contact Measurements of Optical Structure of Human eye."
- Medical Design & Manufacturing (June 2009)
- Lumetrics® OptiGauge Super Luminescent Technology Dramatically Decreases New Product Development Time at TESco Associates, Rochester, New York (June 18, 2008)
- Lumetrics® Announces Important Advances for Medical Instrumentation, Rochester, New York (May, 2007)
- "Lumetrics® Announces Industrial Partnership" Rochester, New York (January, 2007)
- Measuring Food Packaging Materials
- Lumetrics® Enters Medical Tubing Measurement Market, Rochester, New York (August 24, 2006)