Lumetrics engineers are experts in metrology equipment, testing/analysis, and QA solutions. We provide stand-alone thickness gauges through fully integrated online solutions
Lumetrics has a team of Opto- Mechanical Engineers, Computer Engineers, and Scientists. Rather than a one size fits all solution, Lumetrics listens to customers and recommends solutions best suited for each situation. Our OptiGauge precision non-contact measurement gauges have been integrated with:
- The top four ophthalmic companies
- Over half of the world's largest medical device manufacturers
- Three of the top four glass manufacturers in the world
Lumetrics has collaborated with these major industry partners developing thickness measurement, coating measurement, and power mapping solutions that have been fully integrated into their manufacturing processes.
For Medical Device, Ophthalmic, Glass, Optics, and Film markets
- Precise thickness measurement of Products including: Medical Tubing, Medical Balloons, Catheters, Stents, Contact Lenses and Intraocular Lenses, Float Glass, Automotive Glass, Blown Film, Extruded Film, Coatings, Food Packaging, and more
- Measure Layer Thickness, Wall Thickness, Diameter, Concentricity, and Ovality
- Measurements from sub-micron to 30mm - we provide integrated solutions, not just a box
- Installations of OptiGauge™ thickness measurement systems are in hundreds of companies throughout the world.